Just Nan - Fairy Roses

For most of this year I have been meaning to join in with Jo's Gifted Gorgeousness SAL but my blogging (and blog reading) has been so hit and miss that I keep forgetting.  But as I had a qualifying project this month I made sure that I put the date in my diary.

Over the summer I have been working on Just Nan's Fairy Roses as my small project, I was gifted the chart, charm and fabric by my good friend Beverly more years ago than either of us would probably care to remember!

I finished the stitching over half term and used the monthly deadline for the SAL as an incentive to crack on and get it finished.

IMAG2365
 IMAG2375

Of course this was instantly claimed by Rosie!

Comments

Melissa said…
Oh so pretty, Karoline! Gorgeous piece!
Margaret said…
It's beautiful! I love it! Rosie is smart to claim it.
Elfie said…
Fairy Roses is beautiful. It made me smile (on a day when smiling did not come easily to me!).
Mii Stitch said…
Congrats Karoline! Very very pretty!
Andrea said…
Such a pretty piece.
Penny said…
Rosie is a lucky little girl ~ it's a beautiful piece!
I have never seen this design. It's gorgeous! I love it!
Congrats on your beautiful finish!! WOOHOO! love Annette
Carol said…
How pretty this finish is, Karoline--the love the colors and the delicate look of the whole thing :)
Mini said…
Hopping on from Jo's blog,your finish is gorgeous.
Thanks for finally taking part in GG LOL
And such a perfect project too. I'm a big Just Nan fan myself. I love the charm in the centre.
Sally said…
Oh that is so pretty Karoline.
Brigitte said…
Such a beautiful project. An already finish-finished. Good for you. It looks so lovely.
ALICE MARGAUX said…
A Very Merry Christmas and and a creative 2016, Sunny greetings from New Orleans, Alice

Popular Posts