Peacock Repose

I have finished a couple of small designs

First is an old freebie from The Workbasket, Peacock Repose.

IMAG1206


Peacock Repose copyright The Workbasket 2000
stitched on Glenshee Linen with Gentle Arts threads

I'm not sure how I am going to finish this one,  I've stitched a couple of other Peacock designs from The Workbasket. They are also waiting for finishing so I guess I might do them all at the same time.


My other finish is for a biscornu SAL on the 'All About Smalls' group on Facebook.  I've had the 'Pretty in Pink' kit by Indigo Rose in my stash for way too long so this was a good chance to get it stitched.  


IMAG1207

Pretty in Pink copyright Indigo Rose 2006 stitched using the kit materials

I'm hoping to get to the finishing this weekend as it's a holiday weekend here.

Comments

WOW! that purple pops
Melissa said…
Such pretty colours! Reminds me of late spring or early summer when the flowers start to bloom.
Dani - tkdchick said…
Nice little stitches!
Anonymous said…
Hello

Lovely finishes, very pretty.
Happy weekend (:
Shebafudge said…
Very pretty...love them both. xx
Andrea said…
Beautiful finishes. Enjoy the Bank Holiday.
Brigitte said…
Two very lovely finishes. I'm looking forward to seeing what you will turn them into.
Penny said…
Such pretty colors in your finishes! Hope you enjoyed the holiday weekend. :)
Carol said…
Very pretty finishes, Karoline--I love the purples in that peacock :)
Mii Stitch said…
Sweet little crosses! That biscornu looks really colourful and pretty :)
Sally said…
Love your peacock finish. Such pretty shades of blues and purples.

Pretty in Pink is beautiful.
It's a long time since I've heard Glenshee linen mentioned anywhere. The colours are very pretty.
butterfly said…
I love the peacock stitching so cute .

Popular Posts