More of the James River

We were on holiday last week (more of which in another post) so I had chance to make good progress on my current wips.

'Along the James River' is coming along nicely although I doubt now that I will finish the pre-stitching before the class.

I have finished the colonial scene on the front for the time being,  I still have to add the river but we go back and add that later

IMG_4758edit

Along the James River copyright Forget Me Nots In Stitching 2012
using the kit materials

And I have got a good start on the back.

IMG_4759edit
Along the James River copyright Forget Me Nots In Stitching 2012
using the kit materials

Onto Rosie's jumper, I've finished the front and cast on for the back.
 
IMG_4757edit
Jumper King Cole pattern 3360
knit in King Cole Galaxy 
 

Comments

Mii Stitch said…
Lovely work on your wip Karoline! It looks so pretty, I can't wait to see it finished :)
Margaret said…
Oh my, I love that James River piece! Gorgeous! Rosie's jumper looks great too!
Dani - tkdchick said…
You get the opportunity to take the most interesting classes!
Penny said…
Went and took a look at the James River piece - so pretty! Your making good progress on Rosie's jumper. :)
The stitching looks great and so does the jumper - knitting garments is a lot of work. I used to knit all my tops when I was much, much younger so I know how much time goes into each item.
Chris said…
Great progress. You are going to be ready for your class :)
You are a quick stitcher and it always looks just so pretty.
Donna
Giovanna said…
Great stitching and knitting - the class piece is getting more and more gorgeous.
Carol said…
I'm sure Rosie can't wait 'til her jumper is finished!! It is so pretty as is the James River piece, Karoline!
woolwoman said…
you are really moving on that James River pre-stitching - YGG - and Rosie's sweater is such a lucious berry color - it will be so cute on her. Cheers Mel
Loraine said…
What amazing projects! I love the James River piece. It's stunning.
Take Care.
Andrea said…
The James River piece is looking beautiful.
Brigitte said…
The James River piece looks very interesting. I'M looking forward to seeing what you will be doing with the stitched pieces.

Popular Posts