Persephone Secret Santa

I think I've mentioned before how much I like Persephone Books so this year I joined in with the Persephone Secret Santa organised by Claire and Verity.

Persephone-Secret-Santa-201

My Secret Santa was Joan at Flowers and Stripes, I got a lovely parcel containing High Wages by Dorothy Whipple and a special reprint of the Time & Tide Alphabet by Eleanor Farjeon that was done for Persphone's fifth birthday. I am very much looking forward to reading them both. Thank you Joan.

Comments

Dear Karoline, It was a pleasure - so glad they arrived in time. Happy Reading.
Margaret said…
Oh nice! Persephone books are so nice! I have a couple as well.
Persephone books are books for gifts I always think, they are so beautiful. What a wonderful secret santa, so generous. What a pleasurable read you will have turning those beautiful pages. Vanessa xxx
verity said…
I think High Wages is my very favourite Whipple. Happy Christmas Karoline - and thank you for joining in.
Dani - tkdchick said…
What a nice exchange!
Chelle said…
Beautiful gifts!

Popular Posts