Christmas Stitches SAL Update

Here's my latest update picture of The Drawn Threads Christmas Stitches. We only have one section left to go so I should be finished next week. Yay!

Photobucket

I'm running a bit late with my update as Rosie and I took advantage of the glorious weather we've had here in the UK this week to go to visit my parents who live on the east coast of Yorkshire for a few days. Rosie was a little unsure of the beach to start with but she soon got the hang of it and got a good collection of pebbles in her bucket.

Photobucket

Comments

Jane said…
haha, I love watching their reaction to sand
Paula said…
Lovely stitching and a very cute picture of Rosie.
Margaret said…
Lovely stitching! And lovely Rosie! Her first trip to the beach -- what fun!
Siobhán said…
Lovely progress! Rosie is adorable--I'm glad she enjoyed her first trip to the beach!
Faith Ann said…
What a cutie!!!

Christmas Stitches is sooo pretty. Every time I see this piece I'm so tempted to order it.
I just love this picture of Rosie!
Cute picture of Rosie! I'm glad that you were able to enjoy your warmer weather that you've had.

Christmas Stitches is coming along really nicely!
Anonymous said…
That sampler is so pretty! I'm glad you've been having good weather and you and Rosie could enjoy the beach.
Carol R said…
Pretty sampler!

I love watching Rose grow up!
Von said…
How nice that you were able to enjoy the warm weather so thoroughly! Watching young children on the beach is so entertaining. :) There will be many happy times on that beach I'm sure.
Dani - tkdchick said…
Karoline I'm looking forward to your HD!!! Rosie is just beautiful!

Popular Posts