Some Finishing

I got my current small project finished and 'finished' this weekend. It's an old Just Nan design Snowberries and I finished it as a pinkeep. I can see more pinkeeps in my future as I've discovered I can get one completed in Rosalin's nap time :)

Photobucket


I also recently finished up this cushion cover, I completed the stitching and started the finishing over 10 years ago then for some reason it was put to one side. I found it again when I was decluttering last year.

Photobucket

Comments

Paula said…
They both look great.
Dani - tkdchick said…
Your finishes look great! I reallly should do some meyself!
Anonymous said…
Lovely finishes Karoline :)
Anonymous said…
Isn't it gratifying to be able to finish something up so quickly? I love your pinkeep, and the cushion cover you made is lovely.
Vonna Pfeiffer said…
How lovely! I love the pinkeep and you're right they are quick and beautiful!
Karin said…
Lovely finishes! Congrats.
Kitty Couture said…
Lovely finishes, Karoline, as always!
Love your pinkeep, it is adorable :)
Susimac said…
Lovely finishes - BTW I've nominated you for an award - details on my blog ((hugs))
Carol R said…
Great finishes Karoline - especially the pinkeep

Popular Posts