Lady Scarlet's Secret Garden

This weekend a group of us decided to have a SAL on the new Lady Scarlet design from Just Nan. I got a decent amount of stitching in and I've almost finished the stitching, just one ladybug and the beading to go. I'm hoping to get it finished and 'finished' next weekend.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

As I predicted my old pair of glasses turned up again, so looking on the bright side I've now got a pair that can permanently live in my stitching bag. We had a great time at the Cambridge Festival, there was just enough rain (Thursday afternoon and Saturday night) to give that mud up to the knees festival '07 experience but the rest of the time the sun shinned which made for a great chilled out experience. There were numerous highlights but the absolute best bit was a radical cover of 'Anarchy in the UK' by the Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain!

Comments

Sue said…
Nice Just Nan piece ;)
Faith Ann said…
That's so pretty!

Happy (belated) anniversary to you and your DH!
Carol said…
Ooo, I just got this for my birthday! I will enjoy watching you whip it right up and then maybe I will do mine soon too :-)
What lovely stitching! So glad that your glasses really did show up. I'd love to have a spare pair, too, just in case. ;)
Cheryl said…
That's a pretty piece :)
ollie1976 said…
Looks very pretty!
-Jen
Michelle said…
Beautiful! I have this one in my stash to do.
Anonymous said…
I'm stitching this for my daughter's birthday (next Monday). She loves Ladybirds! good to see the stitching close up, Beautiful work as always Karoline!
Anita said…
I just love the color in this piece. It is so cute.
Dani - tkdchick said…
That JN is so pretty!
Aussie Stitcher said…
This is a lovely design, glad that you found your glasses.

Joanne

Popular Posts