May Acomplishments and June Goals

In May I said I would:
Continue backstitching the border and cross stitching the wing on Dragon Ride - Done
Finish one of the Birds and Berries companion pieces – I’ve finished the stitching on both pieces
Start Patience on Dragon Virtues – Done
Finish the Bands section on Silkwood Manor and start the right hand borders – Didn’t get to this one
Finish Valerie Pfieffers Chick Berry - Done
Finish Peacocks 2 - Done
Stitch this months Essies Friends – Done
For June I will
Finish the cross stitching Patience Virtue
Finish the Bands section on Silkwood Manor and start the right hand borders
Continue backstitching the border and cross stitching the wing on Dragon Ride
Stitch two of the bargello triangles and one of the large sides on Pyramid Etui
‘Finish’ Birds and Berries and Shepherds Fob
Start a SAL on DT’s Summer Arbor
Stitch this months Essies Friends
Finish the WDM tablecloth
Finish my jumper
Start VS Heirloom Anniversary Sampler

Comments

Excellent progress with your goals this month! Wow!! Your weekend in/around Glasgow sounds really nice, and well-needed. I'll keep my fingers crossed that your recent interview will turn up a job!

Popular Posts