December Acomplishments and January Goals

My goals for December were:
Finish the backstitching on Freedom and the next filler star – the backstitching got finished and the filler star is about ¾ done.
Finish the house and the over one butterfly on Silkwood Manor – Done, I also stitched both of the tree’s and the little dogs.
Finish another colour on the border of Dragon Ride, continue stitching the wing – I’ve finished the cross stitching on the border of this and am making good progress on the wing.
Finish the stitching on the main pocket of the stitchers companion – I didn’t get round to this one
Continue with Toccata no 2 SAL - Done
Complete the next essies friends piece - Done
Complete my exchange piece for the sampler house exchange on legacy - Done
Make a start on my piece for the SBEBB Valentine’s exchange – Design is chosen and kitted.
Stitch the next four sections of the 'From the Heart' pocket - Done
Stitch Just Nan’s Regency Roses as my Christmas present to myself – Due to a snafu when I misplaced some of the threads for this I started the ‘This too shall pass’ Scissor Fob instead.
My goals for January are:
Finish the filler star and the sun on Dragon Virtues
Stitch the garden on Silkwood Manor
Start backstitching the border on Dragon Ride and continue with the wing.
Finish the stitching on the main pocket of the finishing companion
Continue with Toccata no 2 SAL
Complete the next essies friends piece
Complete my piece for the SBEBB Valentines Exchange
Finish the ‘From the Heart’ pocket.
Finish ‘This too shall pass’ Scissor keep

Comments

Popular Posts