November Achievements and December Goals

My goals for November were:

Finish Freedom on the Dragon Virtues Afgan – finished the cross stitching on the dragon, I’m halfway through the backstitching.
Finish the House on Silkwood Manor – Almost done, just the door, step and backstitching on the roof to go
Finish another colour in the border and the tail on Dragon Ride, start the wing – Finished the colour in the border and started in on the wing, almost finished the tail.
Finish the Little Mermaid Pocket - Done
Continue with the Toccata no2 SAL - Done
Complete the next essies friends piece - Done
Complete an ornie - Done
Stitch the next two sections of the 'From the Heart' pocket – Done
I also started my exchange piece for the sampler house exchange on Legacy.
My goals for December are:
Finish the backstitching on Freedom and the next filler star
Finish the house and the over one butterfly on Silkwood Manor
Finish another colour on the border of Dragon Ride, continue stitching the wing
Finish the stitching on the main pocket of the stitchers companion
Continue with Toccata no 2 SAL
Complete the next essies friends piece
Complete my exchange piece for the sampler house exchange on legacy
Make a start on my piece for the SBEBB Valentine’s exchange
Stitch the next four sections of the 'From the Heart' pocket
Stitch Just Nan’s Regency Roses as my Christmas present to myself

Comments

Popular Posts