August Recap and September Goals

Over on the Rotation BB we set stitching goals for the month. My goals for August were:

To finish Floral Bellpull into a bellpull - Done and given to my MIL at her birthday party, she loved it
To finish a gift I'd gone ex rotatio on - Done
To get to a third of the way through DT's Marriage of Minds - I'm almost at the halfway point
To stitch at least one ornie - Nope
To progress my rotation - Finished the Whitney Julip Fobs and started SB's Cotswold Sampler, finished 10 hours on the Sanctuary and started a finishing frenzy on My stitching Chair Necessaire
I also managed to finish the course material for my current module

My goals for September are to:
Get 3/4's of the way through DT's Marriage of Minds
Finish Hillside Samplings My Stitching Chair Necessaire
Decide on the ornie's I'm stitching this year, stitch at least one
Progress my rotation
Finish my last coursework on time!

Comments

Popular Posts