I`m just a girl who can`t say no....
When I have a chance to browse through a LNS! When it comes to online shoping I can maintain a modicom of restraint but when I'm physically able to fondle stash it disappears out the window. Fortunately this only happens a few times a year; this month having presented several opportunites!. So my CC is now resting in a darkened room to recover & I'm on the wagon till this lots been paid for.

When on holiday I got to visit shops in:
Burford - Patricia Ann designs Shimmering Seashells
Just Nan Snowfire Chirstmas
Heritage Stichcraft - Chick Berry & A Pair of Swingers Kits
Speciality Threads

Cricklade - Just Nan charts Swan Lake, Happy Bluebird, Perseverance, 4 wishes, A Lady's Heart

Shipston - Speciality threads & Beads

This last weekend MIL & I went to Stitch 2004 at Olympia and shopped! I got:
Shepherds Bush Cotswold Sampler Kit, The Arbour, The Root Garden & The Orchard Mini Cards
Hillside Samplings Folk Art Needle Box Kit
Beardie Designs Tulip Pocket & Accessories
Indigo Rose - Lilacs & Amethysts, White Orchids & Diamonds Carnations & Emeralds, Jasmine & Sapphires
The Drawn thread Garden Recipe
Lesa Steele Designs Lavender Myst, Nectar, Floral Delight, Diamonds & Hearts, Morning Meadow, Butterfly Song, Splendor
Speciality Threads

Plus my Silkweaver FOTM & Gloriana Thread Collector Program
And parcels from my old and new Secret Sisters!

All I need now is time to stitch!

Comments

Popular Posts