As you might imagine the last couple of months have not been conducive to making lots of progress on my stitching. However I did manage to get The Drawn Thread's Winter Spot finished
This is the last of the seasonal spots (I stitched the rest back in 2009) so I'm toying with how to finish them. A stitcher I used to know finished them as a etui so I'm thinking about doing the same.
Slow progress continues on Dorothy Walpole, I'm almost at the bottom of the first section of the pattern. I'm looking forward to turning the page to a new section!
I've worked on Anniversary Roses and Flowers of the Field but progress was so minimal so there are no photo's yet.