Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Yarn Along

It's Wednesday so I'm hooking up again with Ginny at Small Things for Yarn Along


Deco by Kate Davies in Wensleydale Long Wool in Aubergine 

I can tick another part of Deco off, I've finished the first sleeve.  But before I start in on the next one I'm going to have a small break and knit another pattern repeat on the Willow shawl that I started last year.

As you can see I'm still reading the Cheever, book club is this Saturday and I still have 10 chapters to go.

7 comments:

Margaret said...

Your sweater is looking so wonderful! Hope you're enjoying the Cheever.

Mii Stitch said...

You've made really good progress on your knitting!!!

Carol said...

Looking great, Karoline :)

Brigitte said...

This is going to be such a beautiful sweater.

butterfly said...

What a wonderful colour your knitting is looking great.

Andrea said...

Looking great, love the colour.

Sally said...

Love how your jumper is coming along. It's a gorgeous colour.