Yarn Along



It's time to check in with the Yarn Along. 

Jumper King Cole pattern 3360
knit in King Cole Galaxy

Knitting - I've made good progress on the sleeve for Rosie's jumper, I'm about to start shaping the top.  I should be on track to start putting it together by next week.

Reading - I'm still working my way through Mason and Dixon,  but one of the other books I am reading alongside is The Dressing Station by Jonathan Kaplan.  This is a book that has been on my to-read pile for far too long, some parts of it when he is recounting his work in war zones are not easy to read so it's another one I'm dipping in and out of.

Thank you all for the lovely comments on Rosie's dress

Comments

Margaret said…
I bet Rosie loves to watch her jumpers and dresses taking shape. It's looking good!
butterfly said…
Lovely knitting nice colour.
Kathy Ellen said…
Very nice knitting project coming along, and Rosie's little dress is just 'over the top' wonderful! She must love her Mama's creations!

Blessings!
Giovanna said…
Lovely knitting - what a great colour.
I like a book that I can relax with Karoline, hard to read isn't my thing. I still think of you when I read the crime books that you mentioned.

Popular Posts