Theme-a-licious Wrap Up Jolly July


Despite getting off to a slow start I'm pleased with my progress for 'Jolly July'.  On Happy Winter I have finished the stitching and as you can see have started the cutting so I shall have it finished for this Christmas.
IMG_4595-Edit
Happy Winter by The Nutmeg Needle from Just Cross Stitch Ornament edition 2000.
On Glastonbury Garden I have finished the first set of circles on the cover and am starting the second set.

IMG_4597

Glastonbury Garden - Forget Me Not in Stitches
stitched using the kit materials

Now onto my plans for Altius August.  Heather's directions are:
'Embrace the Olympic motto--Citius, Altius, Fortius (Faster, Higher, Stronger)--by elevating your mind. It's the perfect time to learn something new! Or maybe achieve some goals...'

I need to give some serious attention to Glastonbury Garden this month prior to the class at the end of September.  I'm going to attempt to finish all the stitching on the back panel but we'll see how I do.

Comments

Margaret said…
Beautiful! I'm looking forward to seeing more of the Glastonbury Garden piece.
Jan said…
Karoline! You have been busy, can't wait to see your next update!
Giovanna said…
Lovely stitching, well done.
Kathy Ellen said…
'Happy Winter' is really cute, and your Hardanger border is wonderful! Looking forward seeing more of your 'Glastonbury Garden'.

Blessings!
Sue said…
Your snowman is really lovely. Great job!
Brigitte said…
Very lovely, your Happy Winter finish. I'm very curious to see your progress on Glastonbury Garden this month.
Congratulations on your Happy Winter finish - it is lovely!
Dani - tkdchick said…
Happy winter is cute!
geeky Heather said…
Happy Winter will be on the tree this year!! Glastonbury Garden is going to be just beautiful. I can't wait to hear how the class goes.

Popular Posts