Regency Roses

I actually finished the stitching on this small Just Nan sampler last year but never got round to sharing it as I went straight into the finishing. Shortly after I started I realised that I had started the hem stitching too close in to the stitching so it languished waiting for me to decide how to rescue it. A few weeks ago I decided to mount it on a fabric bellpull and managed to get it finished. Despite my best efforts it's slightly crooked but I'm going to wait till I'm slightly less sleep deprived (I'm aiming for somewhere round 2013LOL) before I try and correct it. As this is a Rose sampler it's going in Rosie's room of course.

Regency Roses April 2010

Regency Roses by Just Nan, shop exclusive for Hanging By A Thread
stitched using the fabric and AVAS silks from the kit.

Comments

Margaret said…
Beautiful!! I love it -- and so appropriate for Rosie too! I remember those sleep deprived days. Your day of getting enough sleep will come!
Jan said…
Regency Roses is beautiful, Karoline!! And I do so hope you get some sleep very soon!! Love the finish as is though!
Lois said…
It's lovely! Hope you get some decent nights' sleep soon!
Nancy said…
This is very pretty and such a sweet idea for Rosie's room! Hope you can catch up on your sleep and rest before 2013!
Giovanna said…
It's really pretty, Karoline, congratulations! Good luck with the sleep...
woolwoman said…
what a lovely finish Karoline! It is a beauty just like little Rosie! Hope you are doing well - Mel
Andrea said…
A very pretty design.
Sharon said…
Pretty finish Karoline! When is your new little due? Or did I miss it?
Christine S said…
Gorgeous finish, Karoline!!
Carol R said…
Pretty finish Karoline!
Siobhán said…
Beautiful finish, Karoline!
Kitty Couture said…
What a lovely sampler for your Rosie! Hope you get some sleep soon, Karoline. *hugs*

Popular Posts