- Helping Kate on the Sparklies stall at the Harrogate Knitting and Stitching Show
- Meeting up with Paula while she was down for the show and taking her on a trip up to BaaRamEwe
- Amanda staying over while she was up for the show.
- Getting together with some fellow Chalet School fans for a good natter and knitting and stitching at Dawns
- Rosie getting her first serious cold, two weeks later I think we are finally over it and sleeping again.
- Catching Rosies cold.
So to finish I'll leave you with some fingerless gloves that were my first project from Homemade. They were knit in some Artesano Alpaca Superfine 4ply that was leftover from various outfits knit for Rosie. I wasn't sure about the turquoise and violet colour combination but knew I'd seen it somewhere, it wasn't until I'd cast on that I realised they where the colours of the book cover! Doh!