Finished

Photobucket

Shepherds Bush - Baby Bug Ball
stitched with the kit materials

Comments

Paula said…
It looks fabulous Karoline
lena-lou said…
Lovely finish Karoline :)
Allie said…
Gorgeous; congratulations on your finish Karoline
Sheila said…
Love it - I´m really getting back into SB these days :)
Jane said…
Congratulations, this is beautiful
karenv said…
Great finish Karoline!
I love it, and I'm sure Rosie will, too!
Christine S said…
It's really pretty, Karoline!! Congrats!
Melissa said…
Oh, I love this piece, Karoline! You just want to hug each one of those babies!
Siobhán said…
Beautiful! Congrats on the finish, Karoline!
DovilÄ— said…
amazing:)
Vonna Pfeiffer said…
DARLING! Congratulations :)
Anonymous said…
Awesome finish - congratulations, Karoline!
OH, what a lovely finish, Karoline! I love it and I know adorable Rosie will as well! She is such a precious doll and I love her name! :)

With kind, fond wishes, blessings and love always in stitches...
It is GORGEOUS! Congratulations!
Andrea said…
Congratulations on a wonderful finish.
Katrina said…
Love it! Congrats on the finish.
ElisabethB said…
Oh! c'est si joli !!! So beautiful. I love it. I have the chart put aside and really I feel that it's important to stitch it very soon ;-)) !
Some little kisses to Rosie, she is so cute and sweet!
Von said…
How sweet! It's like a glimpse into fairyland. :)
Carol R said…
Lovely finish!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations, it's beautiful!
Annemarie said…
Congratulations on a beautiful finish, Karoline! I took mine to the framer's last Saturday. Pelle has a duvet cover with the same sort of look about it as this Baby Bug Ball, and I couldn't resist any longer. Will you have it framed as well?
Jo said…
Lovely - congratulations. Great photos of Rosie in your last post too
Sharon said…
Sweet finish! Rosalin looks adorable and so happy opening her gifts!
Cheryl said…
Great finish Karoline! Congrats
Maren said…
Congratulations on your newest finish! Woo hoo!
Margaret said…
Oh I love this piece! It's gorgeous! Glad to have found your blog. :D
Wonderful finish, Karoline! I love this chart and you did a great job!
Susimac said…
Its a lovely finish Karoline, very soft and pretty

Popular Posts