Monday, December 08, 2008

Finally a stitching post

I know you wait for months for a wip update and then two come along at once. I've finally been able to get back to my rotation after one-at-a-timing on the pre-stitching for CA Well's class and then some gift stitching.

So without further ado here's Maria Spence, I got the black stitching finished on the rosebud motif and started filing in the rest.

Photobucket

And also Summer Button Up, here I got the bird house finished, the sun and started the sunflowers.

Photobucket

10 comments:

Carol said...

Wow - Maria Spence looks fantastic!

Susan said...

Maria Spence is beautiful, Karoline! You're making great progress.

The Lizzie Kate looks like a fun, quick stitch!

Laura said...

The Maria Spence sampler is a stunner! Just beautiful! And I also like your birdhouse WIP.

mainely stitching said...

MS is just stunning. WOW!

Giovanna said...

I love both of them!

Sheila said...

You are so close to finishing Maria Spence .... well done.
Am eager to see your CAW bag too :)

Andrea said...

Wonderful WIPs. Great progress on both of them.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congrats on getting back to your rotation! Both WIPs look great!

Concetta said...

Maria Spence is stunning! The LK one is lovely too.

Sharon said...

Both are lovely!