Drawn Thread - For Thee

Thank you for all the birthday wishes. I'm sorry I haven't been able to get more up about our holiday yet but Rosalin's ensuring that I'm just not getting much time on the computer at the moment.

One thing that I can share with you is my holiday stitiching. I decided to take a small piece that I could get done within the week so I went to my stash and pulled out The Drawn Threads For Thee. Here it is without the charms, I'll add them when I get round to the finishing. I'm thinking maybe a flanged pillow for this one. What do you all think?

Photobucket

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is such a sweet design! Congrats on your finsih!
Sharon said…
Very pretty finish! Congrats.
CJ in OK ;-) said…
Love your finish, congrats. You are right, a beautiful coordinating fabric could make this a very pretty pillow. CJ(ok;-)
Annemarie said…
Flanged pillow sounds good to me! It's a lovely little piece, this one!
Oh yes, you will find that children take more of your stitching time away from you as they get older. BUT: you get a bit back when they go to school, which is the stage I'm in right now. Which is nice :o)
Andrea said…
Wonderful finish, I think a pillow would be a great idea.
Elisa said…
Very pretty finish...well done :)
Anonymous said…
Lovely finish - it would make a great flanged pillow.
It would make a darling little flanged pillow!
Anonymous said…
Your DT finish is lovely - I think a flanged pillow would look great :) BTW, I'm gonna need to get your mailing address confirmed soon ... you might want to check out my blog in about 10 minutes ;)

Popular Posts