August Achievements and September Goals

For August I said I would:
Finish the inner border on Wayward Garden and start the outer border. - Nope, almost finished the inner border just one flower to go

Finish another dragon on Dragon Virtues - No
Stitch at least two more motifs on Maria Spence - No
Finish the inside panel on the pre-stitching for the Album - About at the halfway point
Stitch some smalls for the CBB Sale - Done, 2 scissor fobs, 2 biscornu and a pin cushion
Finish my new sock and continue with the pin ball - nope
‘Finish’ at least three things this month - see smalls for sale
For September I will:
Finish the pre-stitching on the Album anything else is a bonus

Comments

TeresaB said…
Karoline - Love your Sept. goal. I think it's perfect. And I wouldn't worry too much about the "no's" on your list, with all those great books you read, I think you can get away with not reaching all the stitching goals.

Popular Posts