Rotation Revamp

After finishing Dragon Ride I took the opportunity to look at my rotation and tweak it slightly. I shall continue to work on Wayward Garden on a Monday in my SAL. Tuesdays and Wednesdays will be spent working on Maria Spence and Dragon Virtues Afghan on alternate weeks. Thursday and Friday I will be working on the Album in an attempt to get it finished in time. Weekends are for the needleroll and ornie SAL's, exchanges and small wips (so I get to see some finishes :) )

So this week on Dragon Virtues I stitched another of the filler stars and made a start on one of the corner moons. As a photo of the star would not be very interesting, here is the whole afghan so you can see where I'm up to.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Comments

Sue said…
Very interesting afghan ;)
Annemarie said…
Your agfhan is fabulous. And you finished Dragon Ride during my absence! Well done, you! It looks wonderful. Looking at yours, I feel a definite urge to work on a TW too!
Belinda said…
Very lovely! I have this on my to-do list. Someday.
Good luck with the rotation. I've never been able to stick to a rotation, but I like the idea of having one - that way, I can hopefully show off more finishes!
Carol said…
What a cute afghan!! I can't wait to see your finish on Wayward Garden!!
Chelle said…
Wow! Your afghan is incredible!
That is a seriously awesome quilt!
Ranae said…
Love the afghan, and dragon Ride and the Wayward Garden, its all so beautiful. I enjoyed browsing your blog.
Dani - tkdchick said…
Your afghan looks wonderful... you're over the 1/2 way point now! When I stitched mine, I found the stars and moons incredibly tedious but got them all out of the way ASAP then it was onto the fun draggies!
Samantha said…
I LOVE your afghan Karoline! :o)
stitcherw said…
Your dragon afghan is looking so cute, I love all the little designs on this. It looks like it would be fun to stitch too, like having lots of little mini finishes. :)
Sue

Popular Posts