April Achievements and May Goals

For April I said I would:
Progress Wayward Garden - Done
Progress Dragon Ride - Done
Progress Maria Spence - Done
Participate in the Needleroll and Christmas ornie SAL’s - Done
Continue with the FMIS pre-stitching - Done
Work on the Silkwood Manor Needlepark - Done
Finish the second sock and continue with the pin ball - Sock no 2 has reached the heel and the pinball progressed.
For May I want to:
Get past the halfway point on the inner border of Wayward Garden
Finish the cross stitching on Dragon Ride
Stitch at least one more motif on Maria Spence
Finish SB's In my Garden Roll
Get to the halfway point on my FMKIS ornie
Finish the outside panel on my pre-stitching
Finish the stitching on the Silkwood Manor Needlepark
Finish the second sock and continue with the pin ball
'Finish' at least four things this month.

Comments

Sue said…
That's quite a list of goals, hope you meet them all ;)

Popular Posts