November Achievements and December Goals

For November I said I would:
Finish Silkwood Manor - done
Finish the wings on Dragon Ride and continue to backstitch the border - no
Finish cross stitching the next dragon on my Afghan – got about half done
Finish the centre section of the Teaching Band sampler and start the border - no
Finish and ‘finish’ the La Lapin Pocket - done
Finish The Bee Charmer – finished the stitching
Stitch at least 3 ornies – stitched 4 and 2 are ‘finished’
Do some finishing – see above
Finish Branching out scarf – done

For December I will
Stitch 2 more ornie’s
Finish the cross stitching on the next dragon on my Afgan
Finish the centre section of the Teaching Band Sampler
Finish the wings on Dragon Ride and continue to backstitch the border
Start the Silkwood Manor Needle Park
Stitch the two of the small bargello pyramids and start one of the large ones on Pyramid Etui.
‘Finish’ the Bee Charmer
Do some finishing
Finish on sleeve of my cardigan, start one front.

Comments

Popular Posts