Ackworth

I was fortunate to be one of the attendees at a retreat at Ackworth School last weekend. The focus of it was to launch the new book by Carol Humphrey - Quaker School Girl Samplers from Ackworth and to have the opportunity to view the schools sampler collection.
I had a wonderful time meeting up with old and new friends. There was some stitching, knitting, lectures and drooling over exquisite samplers and lots and lots of talking, laughing, eating and shopping. I took a few photos (I wasn't really in a photography mood) you can see them in my Yahoo album.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I've been waiting for a retreat report! I'm glad you had a good time!
Carol said…
Sounds really fantastic!
Anonymous said…
Thanks for sharing your pictures with us
Fantastique!!!!
Françoise
France

Popular Posts