August Achievements and September Goals

For August I said I would
Finish my gift piece - Done
Finish my House Exchange piece - Done
Finish my Ornament Exchange piece -– Done
Complete my Redwork Exchange piece -Stitching is finished, just the finishing to go
Start the pre-stitching for my Lauren Sauer class - Done
Catch up with the last two Essies Friends - finished one, started the second
Work on the Shepherds Roll - Finished
Do some finishing -– finished the finishing on Shepherds Fob
Finish my Jumper - Nope
Finish Falling Leaves socks -– One sock down, second started

For September I will
Finish the Redwork Exchange
Finish the centre section on Silkwood Manor and start the right hand border
Continue backstitching the border and cross stitching the wing on Dragon Ride
Finish the backstitching on Patience and stitch the next filler star
Continue with the pre-stitching for the Lauren Sauer class
Catch up with the Essies friends
Start My Hearts Content needleroll
Start Autumn Arbor SAL
Do some finishing
Finish my Jumper
Finish Falling Leaves socks

Comments

Terri said…
Wow, that's quite a list! Good luck on getting it accomplished. I haven't stitched any of my Essy's and you're making me feel guilty! LOL
You did an incredible amount of stitching - good for you!
Good luck with meeting your goals for September!

Popular Posts