As it was needleroll SAL weekend I got my Shepherds Roll out and managed to get a decent amount of time in on it so I have finished the stitching, just the finishing to go hopefully I'll manage it sometime this week.
I had another small finish last week. As I'm almost up to the Hardanger section on HAS and I've not stitched Greek Crosses before I decided to practice and stitch Thea's BCS 5-9. I'm quite pleased with how they've come out.
Other than these I spent the weekend doing the finishing on my House exchange for the SBEBB, I tried a new to me finishing technique and I think it's turned out really well. Pictures will follow when it's reached it's new home :)