A productive week

Thanks in no small part to the tennis last week I managed to get a few wips finished :)

First up is Summer Arbor by the Drawn Thread, stitched on 32 count unidentified linen from my stash with the recommended threads, as a SAL with my friend Beverly in Texas.


Next up is a major finish, the stall cover that I was appliqueing for my World Development Movement group. Should make the stall very eye-catching!


Lastly here is the second of the Beyond Cross Stitch kits that I was practicing my ribbon embroidery with BCS 2-6

Comments

Gill said…
Congratulations on your finishes!
Katrina said…
They are lovely finishes Karoline, I like the Forget me nots in particular, its very eye catching. Enjoy your week.
Anonymous said…
Wow Karoline! You have been very productive. You go girl!
Leah said…
Great finishes--I love your Summer Arbor!!
Unknown said…
Look at all the finished goodies! You've been very busy. They are all great :)
Dani - tkdchick said…
Wow those are all fantastic finishes!!!

Popular Posts