Sampler House Exchange part 2


And my contribution to the sampler house exchange has reached it's destination. I was sending to Ashleigh and what made this really special was I met her in London at CA Well's classes at the end of last month. I did toy with giveing her the exchange in person but it quickly became obvious I wasn't going to be ready in time. I stitched a freebie design from The Drawn Thread called 'Home for the Holidays' which I finished as an ornie and I added a small box of chocolates from Betty's and a denim lavender bag that I found at the Harrogate Stitching show. Posted by Picasa

Comments

Kim said…
That sampler house is just lovely. You did a fantastic job with it! The beading is amazing. I just love this!
Susimac said…
Its really lovely, I love how the light catches the border.

Su

Popular Posts