August Achievements and September Goals

I started well in August with my goals but then I had to go ex rotatio to stitch a birthday present:

My goals were:
On Dragon Virtues I will finish the cross stitching on 'Compassion' - Done
On Silkwood Manor I will finish the left hand border and the verse - Done bar one word on the verse
On Dragon Ride I will work on the knotwork border - Had to frog what I had done again
On Finishing Companion I will finish the stitching on the companion and start the stitching on the pocket. - No
I will finish 'From the Heart pocket' - No
I will stitch 'Flower for a friend' - Done
I will stitch an ornie - made a start on DD's Keepsake Ornie
I will work on Toccata No 2 on Sundays - yes until I had to break off

My Goals for September are:
To finish and 'finish' LaDaDa's Angel Cat by the 6th September
To finish the back stitching on 'Compassion' and stitch the next filler star
To finish the over one section on Silkwood Manor and start the house
Kick the frogs away from Dragon Ride and make some progress
Start the pre-stitching on CA's Mermaid pocket
Get caught up on Toccata No 2 then continue the Sunday SAL
Finish an ornie
Finish the next essie's friends piece
Work on the From the Heart pocket

Comments

Scully said…
Sounds like good plans karoline, and I think you achieved quite a lot In August! Well done on your recent HDs

Popular Posts