July Achievements and August Goals

A little bit late but here are my July accomplishments as you can see I had a really productive stitching month.
My goals for July where to:
To finish my Seasonal stitcher's exchange piece - Done
To finish the backstitching on Strength, stitch the next filler square and start the cross-stitching on the next dragon block - Done
To get past the halfway point on the left hand border on Silkwood Manor - Got more done than I thought and I only have to vase to do to finish the border
To finish stitching the border rectangles on Dragon Ride and make a start on the dragon. - I had a busy week with work so I didn't get as much stitching time as I liked. I didn't get started on the dragon but the border rectangles are done
To stitch Lizzie Kate’s Spring Button Up - Done
To start the From the Heart Pocket - Yes

I also worked on Toccata no.2 in our Sunday SAL with Bev and Junette, stitched another ornie and worked on CA Well's finishing companion

For August my goals are:
On Dragon Virtues I will finish the cross stitching on 'Compassion'
On Silkwood Manor I will finish the left hand border and the verse
On Dragon Ride I will work on the knotwork border
I will start the pre-stitching for the Mermaids pocket class
I will finish 'From the Heart pocket'
I will stitch 'Flower for a friend'
I will stitch an ornie
I will work on Toccata No 2 on Sundays

Comments

Popular Posts