Long promised knitting update

Ahem, is anyone still here?  I really wasn't planning on disappearing for so long but life got busy and I've been opting for picking up my needle(s) rather than sit in front of the computer.  But here finally is the knitting update that I promised you in my last post.

I finished my Citron Grand while I was away with some of my stitching friends.  The design is by The Yarniard and the yarn is Blue Faced Leicester and Silk dyed by Wharfdale Woolworks for Baa Ram Ewe

IMG_20180623_190650
IMG_20180623_190626
IMG_20180623_184126


This wool/silk yarn made this shawl perfect for the hot weather that we had this summer and it's had plenty of wear.

I also got Rosalin's hoodie finished just as the weather got too hot for her to wear it but she gamely put it on for me to photograph.  The pattern and yarn are both by King Cole, the yarn is Riot in the colourway Rain forest and the pattern is 4778.  I am very glad that this one is done as I really didn't care for the yarn.

IMG_20180701_162540
IMG_20180701_162727
IMG_20180701_162737

It's been so long since I last updated that I have some more finishes to share but I still need to take the photos so they will be in one of my next posts (when ever that may be!)

Comments

Lovely projects! Citron is one I need to knit myself. Love the hoodie too. I saw that you didn't care for the yarn but it does look great in the finished project!
Laura said…
Beautiful projects!!! They are gorgeous :)
Carol said…
Lovely finished shawl and hoodie, Karoline. And it looks like your daughter really likes it and will be able to wear it for a couple years unless she really grows quickly :)
Penny said…
Your knitting finishes are beautiful, Karoline! I love the frilled border on your shawl. : )
Kaisievic said…
Gorgeous knitting, Karoline, I especially like the hoodie.

Popular Posts