June Stitching Update

I just scrapping in with last month's stitching update before the end of this month, as good intentions about writing an update were repeatedly scuppered by the kid's social calendar!  

I actually have a finish this month,  Checking the list by Dragon Dreams is done.  I stitched this as part of the Santa Sundays stitch-along on Instagram.


IMG_20180610_192944


Stitched on Sparklies 28 count Barely Bronzed evenweave with the recommended threads.  The design is from the 2007 Just Cross Stitch Ornament Edition.

After I finished I needed a new start for Santa Sundays so I went to my stash and pulled out Plum Street Samplers Pomegranate Sampler.  Here is my progress as of the end of June.
IMG_20180625_182604


I also worked on three of my samplers during June,  I was working on  The Drawn Threads Prairie Garden while on a stitching weekend with friends so I got the centre section finished.
IMG_20180610_071149

I also got passed a milestone on Dorothy Walpole as I (finally) got the bargello section done.  I am so glad to have got this band finished after almost three years!
IMG_20180701_083951_327

The other sampler that I worked on was CMB 1759 - A Sleeping Beauty Awakened by Forget Me Nots in Stitches.


IMG_20180625_182933

I need to update with my knitting from June so I will be back in the next couple of days.

Comments

Dorothy Walpole looks really good Karoline, I love band samplers.
Wow! You're Really making great progress!

woolwoman said…
Love your santa finish! how fun to do Santa Sundays. I'm trying to do Sarah (Braizear) Sundays when I have time to stitch. Right now I am busy with the last month of camp loopy. Can't wait to see your knitting update. Cheers Mel
Carol said…
Really beautiful progress on all, Karoline. That DT piece is such a beauty!!
Brigitte said…
Wow, that's a lot of stitching progress to be seen in this post. I particularly love your DT finish, Prairie Garden.

Popular Posts