On the Needles

I had hoped to show off the finished Deco this week but I haven't been able to source the clear snaps used for fastening locally so I need to order some online and it hasn't been high enough up the priority list with the Christmas holiday's looming.  Instead here are the projects I currently have on the needles.

First here is my current sock project.  Knit in Regia Stripe yarn using a basic top down pattern, these socks are for Rosie.

IMAG1502

I have also cast on a new cardigan, another Kate Davies design - Manu.  I'm also using Wensleydale Long Wool again for this one.

IMAG1503

To finish with here are some pictures from the weekend when we took our annual ride on the 'Santa train' at the Middleton Railway, a heritage railway here in Leeds.


IMAG1491
 
IMAG1492
 

Comments

Ranae said…
I love the colors in your socks and that purple is just my color. Fun on the Santa train, choo! Choo!
Margaret said…
Great knitting! I love the look on Christopher's face! lol! So cute! Rosie is such a young lady too!
butterfly said…
Lovely knitting love the colour of the socks.
Lovely photos.
woolwoman said…
what a sweet photo of the children with Santa and Rosie with your DH - a treasure! Love the socks - and a new start WOW - I really should try one of Kate's designs - I love her things but some are a bit intimidating for me. Hope you are enjoying the pre-Christmas busy-ness. Cheers Mel
Mii Stitch said…
Watch out for these beauties!! Absolutely love the rainbow coloured socks!!! :)
Sally said…
Lovely things you have on the needles. Love the colours.

Lovely photos.
Carol said…
Oh, your children have the sweetest faces, Karoline--just loved the photos! And your new socks for Rosie are so cheery--she'll love them :)
Melissa said…
Wonderful photos of your family! The kids are growing fast!

Oh, lovely knitting. Maybe I will become a knitter in 2015?!
Angela said…
Love your knitting projects!
Anne said…
Beautiful knitting Karoline! I just learned to knit and am baffled by the intricacies of knitting. Lovely photos of Rosie! Have a very Merry Christmas!
Brigitte said…
Your knitting projects always have such wonderful colours.

Popular Posts