I've been on a bit of a roll recently I finished this sampler a couple of weeks ago. It was designed by Kate for a get together at her house back in 2005, I've been working on it as my travel project since the beginning of the year.

Photobucket

It's stitched on SMF Fairy Garden with Vicki Clayton silks in Dragon Smoke, Aubergine and Victorian Mauve.

Thank you for all the comments on the Virtues Afghan. Chris asked when baby was due, they should put in an appearance on or around the 14th March(give or take a couple of weeks)

Comments

Annemarie said…
Gorgeous sampler, Karoline. Love the saying, how true!

How's your resting getting along?
Sue said…
Cute sampler, congrats on the finish ;)
Very pretty finish - congratulations!
Dani - tkdchick said…
You keep getting in those HD's until that baby arrives!
Sharon said…
Too cute! Congrats! Are you ready for baby-room etc?
Stitcher said…
Lovely finish. Thanks for telling the date baby is due. I'm counting down with you. Hope you're keeping well.
Carol R said…
Pretty sampler Karoline; the fabric is gorgeous too .
Not long to go now for baby - rest as much as you can.
I emailed you about the scissor fob - it's packed and ready for mailing - I just need to go the Post Office.
Samantha said…
Lovely sampler Karoline - very pretty colours :o)

Popular Posts