Silkwood Manor Needlepark

Sorry about the lack of stitching photo's in the last couple of weeks. I've put my rotation on hold briefly while I have a 'finishing frenzy' on Dragon Ride. I've not got far to go on it now, I only have the border to finish so expect a big finish in the next few days :)

In the meantime to keep you going I did a spot of finishing at the weekend and got my Silkwood Manor Needlepark by Just Nan completed. I used the finishing kit as the instructions with the chart where not the clearest, I think that the results were worth the money.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The other thing I did this weekend was to head down to London to meet up with other members of the Sampler Guild at the Foundling Museum. We all had a lovely time and the museum was fascinating. Well worth a visit if you're in the area.

Barbara asked me what I thought of Perdido Street Station, I have to say that I quite enjoyed it. I stalled a bit about 3/4 of the way through but by and large it was well written enough to keep me reading.

Comments

Margie said…
Oh, that is so cute! I love it.
Woohoo, Karoline!! Awesome!!
Vonna Pfeiffer said…
It is gorgeous! Superior stitching and finishing there GF! :)
BeckySC said…
GORGEOUS!!!! WOW!!
Katrina said…
so lovely Karoline - what an interesting finishing technique :)
Very cute, Karoline. Congratulations on the lovely finish.
Aussie Stitcher said…
That is gorgeous.

Joanne
Lelia said…
Oh how fabulously interesting, I've never seen anything like it. Great job on the stitching & finishing.
JOT said…
Well done, it looks wonderful! Looking forward to seeing Dragon Ride.
Michelle said…
What a beautiful piece! Congrats on finishing it.
Sue said…
I love your needlepark. Awesome finishing job ;)
Dani - tkdchick said…
Your needlepark is beautiful!
Andrea said…
What a wonderful finish you have there. It looks fabulous!
Anita said…
This is so pretty. I don't think I have seen this design before. Well done.
lena-lou said…
I absolutely LOVE this Karoline, you do gorgeous things and so brilliantly :-)

Have a nice WE
Carol said…
Your Needle Park is fantastic - congratulations!!
Sharon said…
Very pretty finish! congrats.
Chelle said…
It's lovely! Great job.
Susimac said…
Its really awesome!!!

Popular Posts