May Book Journal

I've decided to bring my reading journal into this blog as I kept forgetting to update it when it was a separate blog :)
1. China Mielville – Perdido Street Station
2. Elsie J Oxenham – The Abbey Girls on Trial*
3. Ann Taylor – Choosing our Future
4. Elsie J Oxenham – Biddy’s Secret
5. Tom Holt – The Little People
6. Heather Paisley – New Beginnings at the Chalet School
7. Elsie J Oxenham – Rosamund’s Victory
8. Francis Marion Benyon – Aleta Day
9. Elsie J Oxenham – Maidlin to the Rescue
10. Katie Fforde – Thyme Out
11. Elsie J Oxenham – Rosamund’s Tuckshop
12. Antonia White – The Hound and the Falcon
13. Elsie J Oxenham – Maidlin Bears the Torch

* - Reread

Comments

Okay, what did you think of Perdido Street Station?? I got it a few years ago and have made several attempts to push through it, but I just can't get past the 100th page or so....

Popular Posts