Finished my Socks

I finished my socks on Saturday night :) I'm really pleased with how well the yarn and pattern complemented each other. Bubble Wrap socks by Sockbug knit in Opal Cotton.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I can now share the class pre-stitching that I've been working on since Christmas, Album by Forget-me-knots in Stitches. We were asked not to share wip photo's until the design was published in Sampler and Needlework Quarterly. As it was in the current issue here's where I'm up to with it. The class is in October and I'm less than half way through so I need to get a move on.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wonderful socks Karoline, I love the Spring-like colourway!

Your FMNIS piece is looking gorgeous so far.
Allie said…
Gorgeous socks Karoline.
Carol said…
Cute socks!! I love that piece you are stitching - as soon as my SANQ came in, I knew I wanted to stitch this - and now seeing yours makes me really want to!
Paula said…
Great socks Karoline. I love the stitching too.
Anonymous said…
I love the colour of your socks and your album is looking wonderful!
Oh, I love those socks! And that album project is AWESOME!!!
lena-lou said…
Great looking socks!!

Your stitching for the Album looks beautiful another classy project from you...where do you hear about them all??
Chelle said…
Kewl socks!
Faith Ann said…
Love, love, love the socks!! Those colours are gorgeous!!
What lovely socks, Karoline; your class piece looks lovely!
Aussie Stitcher said…
Love your socks. Can't wait to see more of your class project.

Joanne

Popular Posts