Some Ornaments

I've heard that some of the ornies that I stitched this year have reached their new homes so I can share the photo's with you :)

First here is Birds of a Feathers Keep Christmas in your Heart from JCS 2000 ornie edition which I stitched for Susan, I really enjoyed stitched this one so I'll probably stitch it again for myself.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Next up is the ornie that I stitched for Pat in a UK ornie exchange, it's by Moss Creek from the 1999 JCS ornie edition

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here is the gorgeous ornie that I received from Lorna, isn't it lovely :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments

Anita said…
wow, great ornaments gifts. Have a merry christmas and happy new year and thank you for leaving me comments on my blog since I started blogging. Hope you get the job that you want.
Anonymous said…
Beautiful ornaments, Karoline. I love mine! I have it hanging up in my cubicle at work!

I stitched the Jean Farish one this year for the first time, and I was impressed with how easily it finished up, so I may be stitching that one again!
Barb said…
The ornaments are beautiful. I'm sure they are enjoyed by the receivers.
They're all lovely but I LOVE that Birds of a Feather ornament!!
Anonymous said…
Merry Christmas Karoline. Hugs .
Katrina said…
fantastic ornaments Karoline :) I hope you had a wonderful Christmas
Dani - tkdchick said…
What wonderful ornaments both made and received!
Sharon said…
absolutely lovely ornaments!
Nina In Norway said…
I love your ornaments! They are soooo nice!

Popular Posts