A couple of small finishes

In the last week I've finished a couple of my smaller wips. First up is Indigo Rose's Bee Charmer. I was given this kit by a very dear friend for my birthday back in September so I decided to start it straight away.I finally finished the finishing on Christmas Eve. This is my first biscornu and I'm sure it won't be the last.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Next is a needlecase kit by Earth Threads that I received in an exchange a few years ago. The kit came with a pre-finished needle case so it's been my most recent travel project.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And finally here is my most recent progress on DT's The Teaching Band Sampler. The middle is now finished, just the border to go.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments

I love your biscornu (I'm a little addicted!), and your DT piece is coming along beautifully!
Dani - tkdchick said…
Your biscornu is lovely! So is the needlecase.

Wonderful progress on your DT.
catandturtle said…
Very pretty. I love the biscornu. Was it hard to finish?

Popular Posts