January Achievements and February Goals

My goals for January were:
Finish the filler star and the sun on Dragon Virtues –Done, I’ve started the next filler star
Stitch the garden on Silkwood Manor – Stitched the fence, walls and roses. Working on the grass
Start backstitching the border on Dragon Ride and continue with the wing. - Done
Finish the stitching on the main pocket of the finishing companion – Didn’t get to this piece in my rotation this month
Continue with Toccata no 2 SAL – Done finished the next row
Complete the next essies friends piece - Done
Complete my piece for the SBEBB Valentines Exchange - Done
Finish the ‘From the Heart’ pocket. – Didn’t get as much done on this as I planned but I’m 2/3 done with the stitching
Finish ‘This too shall pass’ Scissor keep – Done

For February my goals are:
Finish the stitching on the main pocket of the finishing companion
Finish the next filler star and start the next dragon on Dragon Virtues
Finish the garden on Silkwood Manor and start on the bands section
Continue backstitching the border and the wing on Dragon Ride
Continue with Toccata no 2 SAL
Complete the next essies friends piece
Start my piece for the SBEBB Spring Exchange
Finish the ‘From the Heart’ pocket

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow Karoline! You accomplished a lot in January. Congratulations!

Popular Posts